Made using the finest Organic Cotton yarn from Italy, the Oak Scarf is exclusively made in the East Midlands, the textile heartland of England. It is ethically knitted using a jacquard motif, visually resembling and inspired by the grooves and ridges of oak trees bark. Its motif is composed of oblique lines that overlay throughout the plant based scarf's length and contribute to creating a beautiful drape effect. Due to the nature of the yarn, this vegan piece of knitwear is exceptionally soft, making it a great unisex accessory for anyone throughout the year. Made with love, worn with love.
Composition100% Organic Cotton
- Pistachio Green Oak Scarf: 31cm x 161cm | 12" x 63"
- White Oak Scarf: 31cm x 161cm | 12" x 63"
- Blue Oak Scarf: 30cm x 170cm | 11.8" x 66.9"
- Lichen Green Oak Scarf: 29cm x 164cm | 11.4" x 64.6"
- Hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent, ideally one that is cruelty-free. Gently squeeze out excess water but do not wring the garment. Dry flat, for example on a drying rack.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature.
- Store folded.
Please contact us if you have any further questions and we'll do our best to help you choose the garment that's right for you.